Custom Club Fitting Experience
Come experience for yourself what it is like to be fit for clubs like a professional. Go through the same process as two-time Masters Champion, Bubba Watson and British Open Champion Louis Oosthuizen go through when they visit the PING Factory. New clubs are a huge investment, so why not get clubs custom fit? We are firm believers in the many benefits custom clubs offer our customers. Too often we see customers after they have made an off the rack purchase for clubs that is completely opposite of what they need. It is our goal here at Massengale Golf to help you better understand your game and your equipment. We will take you through your entire bag and make sure you leave with a custom set of clubs, built specifically for you.
The Process: We have the capability to fit golfers for every club in their bag. Putters, wedges, irons, hybrids, fairway woods, and drivers can all be accurately assessed while going through one of our fittings. Depending on what you are looking for, a fitting can last anywhere from 45 minutes to a full 90 minutes. We usually start with static measurements and then move into spin rates and launch angles. All of this is done using a Kudo Flight Scope or TRACKMAN 4. Every club and shaft PING offers we have here to help fit you into your perfect custom club. Custom clubs on average can be ordered, shipped, and received within 7-10 days.
- 1,654 sq ft. facility situated on the grounds of Augusta Pines Golf Club
- 3 climate controlled fitting and teaching bays open to an outdoor range.
- State of the art TRACKMAN 4 and Flight Scope Kudu launch monitors.
- Offers PING’s Advanced Fitting System cart with interchangeable heads and shafts
- 744 iron-fitting combinations, 300 driver- fitting combinations
- Fixed, pre-built demo clubs available for fitting hybrids, fairway woods, drivers, irons, wedges, and putters
What is TRACKMAN?
TRACKMAN 4 measures the full trajectory of any shot, from 4-yards pitches to 400-yards drives, pinpointing the landing position with an accuracy of 1 foot at 100 yards. Delivering state-of-the-art data without using any modeling, TRACKMAN 4 displays the shot’s actual 3D trajectory together with 26 impact and ball flight data in real time.
- TRACKMAN is the choice of the golf industry’s top players, coaches, club fitters, equipment manufacturers, and organizations.
- TRACKMAN is also used by the world’s largest broadcast companies: Golf Channel, ESPN, BBC, NHK, and CNN World.
- For more information visit trackmangolf.com
Custom Club Fitting Pricing
Iron Fitting | $100
Driver Fitting | $100
Entire Bag Fitting | $150
(includes driver, irons, wedges, and putter)
Contact Cole Smith or Brady Stapp